The “Preparing for Residency” page has been designed to walk fourth year medical students through the process of researching residency programs, applying to the programs, working with the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP), San Francisco Match (SFMatch), and the Military Match.
- Curriculum Vitae Recommendations
- Personal Statement Recommendations
- Roadmap to Residency
- Strolling Through the Match
- NMRP Residency Match Data
- American Association of Family Physicians Residency Directory
All questions regarding preparing for your residency should be directed to Office of Student Affairs, email@example.com.