Penn State Health Milton S. Medical Center is recognized as one of the nation’s premier academic health centers, recruiting faculty members who are internationally known for their accomplishments in research, education, and patient care. Penn State College of Medicine and Medical Center faculty and physicians continue to integrate the latest biomedical knowledge and technology with compassionate care of patients, while educating the next generation of scientists and physicians.
Use the links below to find information on your specific program or degree.
- Anatomy Students
- Biomedical Sciences
- Biostatistics PhD
- Doctor of Public Health (DrPH)
- Graduate Students
- Laboratory Animal Medicine Training Program
- Legacy Graduate Programs
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science in Public Health Sciences (MSPHS)
- MD Students
- MD/PhD Students
- Neuroscience Students
- Physician Assistant Students
- Summer Undergraduate Programs