At Penn State College of Medicine and Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, the safety of our students, patients and employees is of paramount importance.
- COVID-19 vaccination is required for all College of Medicine students.
- Proof of vaccination is required prior to matriculation.
- A student may apply for a medical/disability or religious accommodation by completing the appropriate request forms.
- Students with questions or concerns regarding COVID-19 vaccination should contact the Office of Student Health at 717-531-5998 or Student_Health@pennstatehealth.psu.edu.
Symptomatic or Exposure Testing
Students experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or exposure to COVID-19 are expected to take the following steps:
- Contact Student Health (717-531-5998) and isolate immediately. Student Health will provide testing options and further directions.
- Do not leave isolation until cleared by Student Health.
- Do not come to campus or to the Student Health Office unless directed for testing or cleared by Student Health.
- Positive test results must be communicated to Student Health. Positive test results may come from PCR or rapid antigen tests.
- Testing guidance is updated regularly. Please visit this page or view the downloadable PDF file for the most up-to-date information.
Failure to comply with Penn State College of Medicine COVID-19 policies may result in disciplinary action.