Skip to content

Health and Wellness in Graduate Education

The Office of Graduate Education is committed to the health and wellness of its students and provides a number of programs designed to promote well-being.

Jump to topic


More About Wellness for Graduate Students

Insurance Expand answer

Insurance requirements differ based on the status of the student or trainee.

Graduate Assistant Paid Leave Expand answer

The guidelines for Graduate Assistant Paid Leave can be found at the Graduate School at Penn State’s website.

The Penn State College of Medicine policy on Graduate Assistant Paid Leave can be found here on the Infonet (internal access only).

New Parent Leave Expand answer

For new parent accommodations, please complete this online form. Note that after you complete the form, an email is sent to your adviser; they must take action to approve your request, so please work with them to ensure that is completed so your request can be processed.