The Sexual and Gender Minority Alliance student group at Penn State College of Medicine strives to:
- increase the visibility of LGBTQA+ individuals at the College of Medicine;
- educate the greater community on LGBTQA+ best practices through curriculum development;
- promote health-related community outreach;
- provide professional development and mentorship opportunities; and
- strive to provided culturally competent patient care.
SGMA is committed to cultivating the vibrant community of LGBTQA+ students and allies at Penn State College of Medicine.