There are many options available to you if you experience or witness mistreatment.
If You Can Resolve the Issue On Your Own
Move toward resolution through a discussion and seeking support.
If You’re Not Sure What To Do
If you are unsure about whether a behavior rises to the level of mistreatment, you are encouraged to contact Dr. George Blackall, Director of the Office for a Respectful Learning Environment, at 717-531-6148 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
If you’re unsure, you may also contact your academic advisor or a student ombudsperson.
If You Need More Help
If you cannot resolve the mistreatment issue on your own, you have four reporting options:
- Contact the Office for a Respectful Learning Environment
- Contact program leadership
- MD and PA students: Contact the course or clerkship director
- Graduate students: Contact Charles Lang, PhD, Associate Dean for Graduate Studies
- Residents: Contact your residency program director
- Complete an evaluation
- MD and PA students: Complete a course or clerkship evaluation form at the end of class and answer mistreatment questions.
- Report online